I read a quote from the world wide web that I got interested in:
" At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it."
The quote best fits my fetish for clothing and avocation in fashion styling, be it personal or styling for other individuals.
WHY Questions they Asked:
1. Why buy clothes and shoes unceasingly when you already have a number of those?
2. Why dress-up atypically and unconventionally than the rest of the other ladies?
3. Why you do fashion styling for free?
So many questions, which I have the prerogative to answer them with only a smile.
And then when they realized I was consistent and upbeat with my preferences and fashion appetite, so they begin asking HOW questions:
1. How you look nonchalant and pleasing despite donning motley of wearable apparel and adornments?
2. How do you manage to look effortless despite obviously taking effort in dressing-up?
3. How do you maintain the spirit of volunteerism in fashion styling for other individuals?
Those were just a few of the questions thrown to me which I still answer them with my widest sincere beam, leaving them freedom for free interpretation.
Layering Black and White with Black then White
black white stretch dress - Esse / black cropped jacket with rose appliques on the sleeves - Mags / white dress w/ belt worn as long cardigan - Net International / hat - Sigh Styles closet - / espadrille shoes - Suys Fashion / necklace - Celine