Friday, September 25, 2015

Trend Alert: Asymmetrical Hem for F/W 2015-2016

Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Fashion Trend #17: Asymmetrical Hemlines

via Fashioners.com

  It's my SKORT that makes this look  access the Fall-Winter trend for ASYMMETRICAL HEMLINES.

 Since I am no longer that fond of exposing my gams. my black leggings is always a default.  The skort is worn with my trusted leggins underneath. Tucked my shirt on my stripes skort, rolled the sleeves and I was good to go.

 I loved this look because it was in my all-time favorite color combination: BLACK and WHITE.  

Wore this outfit while running errands for my mom.
Are you excited to try this trend? Share your fashion trend stories, ladies!

What I Wore:
shirt - PLAY by Comme des Garcons / origami skort - Sweet Style-C / leggings & sunglasses- G. Fiesta Mall / silver stretch belt - G. Country Mall / shoes - Belongse / bag - Louis Vuitton / pearl drop earrings - gifted by my mom / silver magnet bracelet - Orotime Italian Trend Jewelry & Healthbands 


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment