Thursday, August 6, 2015

1 Pink Cat Dress, 2 Ways

I tried researching for an image of the phrase pink cat dress at google.com (images) and here's what I saw:

  The pink dress with cat head print (as seen above) is the exact replica of the dress I bought online through SHEIN.COM website (then SheInside).
 Through the internet, I have also saved photos of other ladies wearing the exact pink dress, which include Lindsay Lohan ( see photo above).


As I find the shift dress quite short, so I used it as a long blouse.  Scroll down further to see how I styled one dress in two ways.





pink cat dress - Pandora @ SheIn.com / fuchsia pink pants - Melvin @ E-Mall / fuchsia sequined knit sweater - Palacio de Fashion / bag -Avon Phils. / fuchsia sneakers - Natasha 



pink cat dress - Pandora @ SheIn.com / grey cape - H&M / black leggings - my closet / cat-eye sunglasses - Aldo / green sling bag - Coach / shoes - G. Grand Fiesta Mall

Hope to have shared another useful styling idea.

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment