Sunday, May 31, 2015

Newspaper Contributions - Sigh Styles Concepts for Sun Star

I have done feature styling for a local newspaper here in Cebu City since 2013.  Familiar with Sun Star? I have had several styling contributions for the newspaper's various concepts for the Shopping Bag section. Thanks to Ms. Kara for giving me umpteenth opportunities to showcase my talents, my products, my online shops and also allowing me to promote talents of other creative individuals who I have collaborated with.  

Here's a throwback of the features I have done for Sun Star's concepts:

1. Remember my first ever feature for 2013 Color of the Year: EMERALD feature, see HERE
and HERE.


2. On hair style: THE BRAID feature as seen HERE and HERE.


3. About fashion trend, reviving GRUNGE FASHION of the 90's, click  HERE and HERE.


4. For event styling, DRESSES AND LOOK FOR GRADUATION DAY, see more HERE.


Since my head is always in a dynamic, restless mode, in search for (and willing to be in action) anything creative, especially relating to fashion,  I had the audacity to suggest several concepts for Shopping Bag.  And my requests were never turned down.  Below is a list of the styling concepts I did for Sun Star.

1. PLUS SIZE Fashion - because I believe that fashion is not for the skinny only, but for plus sizes too.  See more of this feature in my other blog HERE.


2. Fashion Trends: BOTANICAL PRINTS for SPRING/SUMMER 2014, see more HERE.


3. I volunteered again last 2014 for the COLOR OF THE YEAR: RADIANT ORCHID.  Read the full story and the beautiful collaboration I did for this feature HERE.


As of this writing, I am sort of in hiatus with fashion styling projects.  I am back to personal styling, sharing my fashion tips and spreading the rays of my own fashion advocacy which I call C.L.E.A.N Fashion.  See the side bar of this blog to know what C.L.E.A.N. Fashion means.

I'll post soon my other contributions for Sun Star.

Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment